EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS FOR THE
EASTERN COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
THANK YOU to all of our committed sponsors! The Graduate Showcase is at capacity and reservations to exhibit are CLOSED.
The deadline has passed for PRINT PROGRAM advertising and MOBILE APP advertising.
If you are interested in exhibiting in our VENDOR HALL, please reserve your space by MARCH 1.
Would you like to get your name out to the entire ECA membership? Are you looking to celebrate your institution’s successes or offerings? Would you like to have a space in Baltimore to connect with convention attendees?
Director of Sponsorship
Tracey Quigley Holden
University of Delaware
248 Pearson Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Please work with our Director of Sponsorship to select one or more options that will best reach your audience. These options are limited and, thus, must be offered FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
Note: You will be prompted to create a login if you don’t already have one, which will enable you to SECURELY submit your request andpay online with a credit card, or request an invoice for payment by check.
Display Booth/Table at the Convention Exhibit Hall Reservation deadline--March 1, 2019
- One Table $350
- Two Tables $600
- Three Tables $825
- Exhibit Drop By - $105 Per Day in addition to cost of table - Send your books to the Convention Hotel and ECA will set up the exhibit.
- Display of individual titles with Order From - $105/Title
Graduate School Showcase at the USC Dinner on April 3 (reservation deadline February 1, 2020)
- Awards Dinner Exhibit table, includes 1 free meal: $250
Attendees of the ECA Convention receive a Convention Program book as their guide to the convention sessions and events. This year we will offer two versions of that guide: a mobile phone app and a printed program. The below categories help you to have your name appear in front of our membership numerous times per day and even outside of the convention!
Given the number of opportunities, please work with our Director of Marketing to select one or the combination of a few options that will best reach your audience. These options are limited and, thus, must be offered FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
Banner Scroll (your institution, company information, or link to your book or publication will randomly scroll within the mobile app):
- One day: $50
- Two days: $100
- Three days: $200
- Every day: $300 (Thursday through Sunday)
- Panel Sponsorship I (your name will appear under the title of the individual panel with a link to additional information on the app exhibit page): $250
- Panel Sponsorship II (your name, logo, and a link to your website will appear at the bottom of the panel listing): $350
Click HERE for sizing and other information
Attendees of the ECA Convention receive a Convention Program book as their guide to the convention sessions and events. Advertising in our Convention Program is an excellent way to increase the visibility of your products or organization at our convention!
- Back cover $840* SOLD
- Inside Front Cover $740* SOLD
- Inside Back Cover $740* SOLD
- Full Page $470
- Half Page $315
- Dividers* (Each Day has a Divider with a front and back available) $630
** Please note that all printed program advertisements are black and white.
Please supply all advertisements in one of the following formats: PDF (300 dpi with fonts embedded) or JPG (300 dpi). All files should be black and white or grayscale format. PDF would be the preferred format.
Full page ad size should 7” wide x 10” tall
Half page ad size should be 7" wide x 5" tall
Please submit ad copy absolutely no later than February 1, 2020.
Reception Recognition and Sponsorship
The events below draw significant audiences and give your organization or institution a chance for interaction with attendees that can develop into long-term relationships with ECA members.
- Newcomer’s Reception (Thursday): $2,200
- Welcome Reception (Thursday): $5,100 (available for co-sponsor)
- President’s Reception (Saturday Night): $6200 (available for co-sponsor) SOLD
- 3 Student Poster Session Award (one graduate and two undergraduate): $1,000 each
- 3 ECA Coffee Café: $2000 each (available for co-sponsorship)
- Wine & Spots : $3,000 (available for co-sponsor) SOLD
- Urban Communication Connections Reception: $2,500
- First Vice President’s Programming on Innovations in Research, Teaching, and Leadership
(Note: Sponsors of this programming will receive one ½ page program advertisement):
Platinum Sponsor $3500
Gold Sponsor $2000
Silver Sponsor $1000
Bronze Sponsor $500
- Innovations in Quantitative and Qualitative Research Workshops
(Note: Sponsors of this programming will receive one ½ page program advertisement.):
Platinum Sponsor $5000
Gold Sponsor $3000
Silver Sponsor $2000
Bronze Sponsor $1000 SOLD
- Tote Bag (includes YOUR logo!): $2800 SOLD
- Badges and ribbons: $550
- Lanyards with Logo Display: $2500 SOLD
Note: You will be prompted to create a login if you don’t already have one, which will enable you to SECURELY submit your request and pay online with a credit card, or request an invoice for payment by check.
Director of Sponsorship
University of Delaware
Primary Convention Planner
Inter-Session Exhibit Space Hours:
Set up Thursday Morning
Our sponsors are our backbone. These partnerships allow us to offer the best for our members and create foundational relationships that benefit everyone. THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS!
Advanced Solutions Visual
SUNY - Oswego